To enhance understanding on the social and economic causes and consequences of the HIV at family and community levels.
• To improve policy and social environment that leads improved living and working condition for PLHIV.
• To strengthen the active involvement of media, politicians, private sector and civil society to act against stigma and discrimination.
• To increase meaningful involvement of PLHIV including Key populations to achieve national goal in response to HIV epidemic in Nepal.
• To enhance the capacity of NAP+N and its members through training and establishing effective network units.
All people living with HIV are the main target group. Additionally, NAPN has also recognized following key populations as their target groups:
• Seasonal Labor Migrants & their spouses
• Injecting Drug users (IDUs)
• Sex workers (FSWs)
• Clients of Sex workers (CSWs) and
• Male Sex with Male (MSM-Sexual minorities